The ideal candidate would be from a contractor background with approximately 10 years’ experience of producing Construction / Contract Programmes and able to demonstrate a good understanding of how the planning function assists projects in real life.
Previous delay analysis experience, preferably in the capacity of Expert. Must have strong communication skills and be able to work with a variety of clients and able to work as part of a team whilst maintaining the required professionalism of consultancy services. Duties would include (but not limited to) :-
- Production of Construction Programmes.
- Programme management and record keeping to ensure early identification of delays and entitlement for EOT.
- Have a sound understanding of delay analysis techniques and their appropriate use.
- Produce delay analysis reports to assist in adjudication.
- Use delay analysis to assess complex construction time disputes.
- Assess and make delay and disruption claims.
- Be able to utilise relevant planning software as well as Word and Excel.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package that includes an attractive salary, car allowance, profit and performance related bonus, private healthcare, life insurance, pension scheme, training to attain additional qualifications, 25 working days annual leave plus public holidays and the chance to be part of an award-winning team.