At Gateley Vinden Corporate Debt Advisory, we apply our market knowledge to a competitive and tightly managed process to deliver the optimal solution for our clients.
three stages of the process
Stage 1 – client due diligence and information memorandum
- Initial discussions and information gathering from the client, in order to understand the Business and their requirements.
- A preliminary Pre-lend survey to establish the collateral base and financial facts.
- The production of a focused Information Memorandum, which is shared with the client for accuracy and feedback.
- Advice given on any appropriate improvements to internal controls and management information systems which may help match lender requirements and maximise debt availability.
Stage 2 – competitive tender
- Identify the most appropriate funders suited to the particular client’s situation / client’s sector, collateral type and quantum of facility.
- Invite short listed number funders to visit the client.
- Invite term sheets under confidentiality and provide evaluation of the various proposed debt structures.
Stage 3 – funder due diligence and documentation
- Overseeing of the funder’s due diligence.
- Co-ordination of approval process, commercial review and negotiation of funders documentation, through to the initial drawdown of funds.
Given our thorough knowledge on Asset Based Lending transactions, we maintain an unrivalled depth of contacts with all key funders in the market. Our relationships with funders enable us to access senior decision makers across the range of disciplines, including Origination, Underwriting and Relationship Management.
Asset Based Lending
The Asset Based Lending market is highly competitive and rapidly changing, not least in terms of varied approaches to products and risk. Gateley Vinden Corporate Debt Advisory’s aim is to add value to the Borrower (the client) through its detailed knowledge of funders, their products and commercial appetites. We provide clear communication at all times between lender and client.
Since the transactional environment is deal-specific, there is no ‘normal’ market pricing or debt structure. The team at Gateley Vinden Corporate Debt Advisory understands collateral, in particular when it is of a “Contractual” basis, we understand risk assessment and appropriate pricing applications. This, we believe, enables us to achieve the best structure and commercial terms for our client.
Market knowledge and understanding applied in a competitive and tightly managed process minimises execution risk and ensures we deliver the optimal solution to our clients.