practical and professional assistance to resolve disputes regarding extensions of time and proactive programme management
Gateley Vinden provides planning support from conception of a project to forensic analysis post completion.
FORENSIC ANALYSIS FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF DELAYS AND ENTITLEMENT TO EXTENSIONS OF TIME (EOT)
- EOT preparation and defence using established industry recognised retrospective delay analysis methods.
- Review of the Baseline programme, compliance with contract requirements and suitability for forensic analysis.
- Preparation or assessment of cause and effect analysis ensuring that actual progress and delays are accurately presented.
- Expert Witness services on time related issues, using industry experience and realism to complement computer based analysis and straight forward opinion.
Gateley Vinden recognises that change is an inevitable part of construction and that the key to managing change is thorough, robust and realistic planning and programming.
Early identification of delays and culpability puts you in a position to make proactive decisions and manage the effects of delays to either minimise claims against you or recognise your entitlement to claim for an EOT.
Nearly all construction contracts provide clauses to claim for the effects of change but, experience has taught us that through proactive programme management, exercising your entitlement to make claims in a clear and concise way is the most effective way to avoid disputes.
- Review of the Baseline programme, compliance with contract requirements and suitability for proactive programme management, forecasting and early warnings.
- Production of Baseline programmes to ensure compliance with the Contract, critical path and accurate programme management.
- Independent programme audits to accurately record progress in order to identify the forecast completion and any EOT entitlement.
- Preparation or assessment of EOT applications.
- Preparation of time related quotes for the forecasted/potential impact of change.
I would recommend Gateley Vinden to any organisation or individual looking for advice or assistance
Helena Partnerships - Development Manager (Programme Delivery)