INSURANCE CLAIMS SERVICES
We provide specialist surveying, and when required, project management service in resolving claims for:-
- Insurance companies, Lloyds Underwriters and Managing General Agents (MGA's).
- Claim Intermediaries such as Loss Adjusters and Claim Management support.
We particularly focus on the High Net Worth and major and complex claims, albeit we also aid the determination of cause and policy liability issue including, legal disputes and recoveries for lesser value claims.
At the heart of our service is our IT platform designed to engage all parties achieving effective communication, real-time clarity and management information. This enabler ensures that we can achieve or exceed expectation and service demands aligned to prompt and cost saving outcomes.
Typical services include:-
- Defect investigations and causation reports.
- Restoration, drying assessment and supervision.
- Cost advice.
- Tendering process and their analysis.
- Design and contract administration; including project management.
- Party Wall.
- Structural design.
- Subsidence assessment, monitoring and remedial scheme.
- Specialist claims and complaints.
- Expert Witness and liability.
- Recovery claims.
- Statutory Applications.
- Listed Buildings.
A significant proportion of our surveying solution relates to buildings insurance claims. We assist insurers, their policyholders and their advisers on insured peril matters, such as fire, flood, escape of water and contamination through to specialist matters, such as subsidence. Our in-house expertise deliver a national service.