Since its inception in 1994, Gateley Vinden has advised clients on corporate restructures, acquisitions and recoveries.
This advice is provided by experienced professionals who themselves have worked in surveying, legal management and insurance professions allied to the UK construction sector.
There may be times when your business will run into difficulty. Should this happen, we can be on hand to advise you on the steps to take to attempt a business rescue.
Chris Duffill, Managing Director
We can recover outstanding debtor and work in progress values, advise on the sale and novation of relevant contracts, arrange for the completion of contracts and assist in negotiating the sale of the business to interested parties.
Range of services
The following is just a sample of the range of services available to companies, funders and insolvency practitioners.
- Contract Valuation – detailed valuation of work in progress and debtor balances in contracting businesses.
- Cash Flow Forecasting – preparation and validation of cash flow forecasts for funder, purchasers and the existing management team.
- Management Reviews – analysis and commentary on existing management procedures, together with recommendations for improving existing and introducing new control systems and procedures.
- Novation and Assignment – valuation of part completed contracts for onward sale to interested parties including the negotiation and settlement of appropriate commercial terms.
- Contract Realisation – preparation of interim and final accounts for completed projects and maximising the early collection of monies thereafter in negotiations or appropriate legal proceedings.
- Company Health Checks – Detailed analysis of existing management systems, operating budgets and accounting information.
- Acquisitions and Mergers – Detailed analysis of contracts, risk profiles and related contractual issues. Negotiating on behalf of sellers and buyers to achieve the best commercial terms.
- Recovery and Restructures – advising directors, funders and insolvency practitioners on all issues related to restructuring and recovery programmes.
If you require further information on any of our services, or if you wish to discuss your requirements with us, please do not hesitate to contact us.Make an enquiry